Re: [Xen-devel] Re: logs attached. Re: [Xen-users] Can not findthe cdrom

To: Liang Yang <multisyncfe991@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: logs attached. Re: [Xen-users] Can not findthe cdrom device in /dev/ afterbooted into xen(3.0.3)
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:24:33 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:24:59 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looks like the I/O ports are allocated correctly to the device in both cases
(both Xen and native). So I have no idea why the IDE PCI probing code isn't
picking up on this. At this point I'd be adding tracing to the two kernels
to find out where their probing paths diverge.

 -- Keir