Re: [Xen-devel] swiotlb

Thanks Don. I am seeing this problem on SLES10 as well. I will wait for
your fix.

K. Y

>>> Don Dutile <ddutile@xxxxxxxxxx> 04/13/06 9:51 pm >>>
Ky,
You are correct. I received this as a bugzilla on FC- 5.  Testing a
solution now (replacing copy_to_user w/copy_to_user_inatomic).
The other problem with the call to copy_to_user is that a kmap_atomic()

is done just before it as well, and the thread can't be blocked before

the kunmap_atomic() is invoked (after the copy_to_user()).

Unfortunately, tomorrow is company holiday, so I won't complete the
testing until Monday; need to get more memory to force swiotlb's
sync_single() to do the copy (due to bounce IO).

-  Don