Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to create guest domain AND mm.c/grant_table.c err

To: "Bonnell, David" <David_Bonnell@xxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to create guest domain AND mm.c/grant_table.c errors
From: Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:33:04 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:30:45 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Based on Michael Vrable's mail, I've installed hotplug. I'm still seeing timeouts when using files (and after the inevitable panic an undestroyable domain) and hangs when trying to export an unpartitioned loopback device. Obviously I'm still missing something from my ramdisk. I would appreciate pointers on tracking this down. I continue to only be able to mount the root using Arun's workaround.

                 -Kip