Re: [Xen-devel] RFC/Patch: Support for other bootloaders

Hi Tim,

Tim Deegan wrote:

mbootpack: Shim between bzImage bootloader interface and Multiboot.
           Has some assembler in it, but keeps the unpleasant
            hack separate from the Xen codebase.
This is the great solution. We had been discussing this internally as the preferred mechanism to add this kind of support. My only concern had been the file-size limit on TFTP reducing the potential size of an initrd image for dom0. That's not a huge concern though.

Great job!

Regards,
Anthony Liguori