RE: [Xen-devel] unstable binaries

To: "nils toedtmann" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] unstable binaries
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:38:14 -0000
Cc: "Ian Pratt" <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:39:35 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wget oopses sometimes, never seen that before:
>
>     wget http://...
>     25% [======>                    ] 1,028,840     55.08K/s
>   ETA 06:31
>     wget: retr.c:293: calc_rate: Assertion `msecs >= 0' failed.
>     Aborted

It sound like time may be screwed on your system, which is rather
surprising.
What kind of CPU do you have?

Does wget still fail if you're in a text mode? (I think we really need
to rule out any interaction with AGP or X).

Please can you try running LTP on your system. Does it pass all the time
tests?

Thanks,
Ian