Re: [Xen-devel] iscsi

Hi Ian,

What kind of timeframes are we talking, more or less, to get the ring-1 I/O model stable? In what branch of Xen does this development happen, 1.3?

Thanks,
Jan

On 22 Jan 2004, at 6:04 AM, xen-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Fortunately, this kind of thing is going to be quite a bit easier
under the ring-1 I/O model. I think the performance will be
pretty good -- we'll never copy data, and attempt to minimize the
number of protection domain switches through pipelining.