Re: [Xen-devel] Please help on Xen installation

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Please help on Xen installation
From: Ning Wu <ningwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 23:10:07 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 04:12:07 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Keir and Ian!

You are right that host doesn't have video card. It's one of many
"barebones" (is this the right term?) in a cluster on the shelf. I
accessed it by telnetting to a terminal server. There might be conflicts.
Do you recommend to install Xen on a regular machine?

I can't access that host now because some network issues. Once I can
access it, I will post more information.

BTW, is there a user manual somewhere?

Thanks a lot,

Ning