xen-cim

[Xen-cim] ProcessorPool commit

To: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-cim] ProcessorPool commit
From: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:48:45 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:49:25 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Today I committed a fairly large changeset that updates ProcessorPool and its related associations. I ignored HostedProcessor association for now as we don't have underlying support (libxm shim, libvirt) for affinity. The code still exists and is being built but the mof and registration file is not processed by 'make postinstall'.

If anyone wants to experiment with this code let me know as you'll need the SVPC mofs from which I based the work. Hopefully we will be able to post the SVPC mofs soon to avoid passing them around. Perhaps an issue to raise on the SVPC call tomorrow :-). I could volunteer to add Ron's suggested header to the mofs if this would help us get there sooner.

Raj - I added the DCO to description when doing 'hg commit' but don't see it in 'hg tip' et.al. Not sure if this is the proper way to annotate DCO.

Jim