xen-cim

RE: [Xen-cim] ProcessorPool commit

To: <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-cim] ProcessorPool commit
From: "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:21:52 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:22:06 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jim,
> Raj - I added the DCO to description when doing 'hg commit'
> but don't see it in 'hg tip' et.al.  Not sure if this is the
> proper way to annotate DCO.

hg log will only show the summary. It takes what you type during hg
commit until the first carriage-return and displays it on the summary.
If you do hg export 14 | less you will see the full description,
including the signed-off line and the patch.
So, I think we are good.

Thanks
Raj