xen-cim

[Xen-cim] Pools and related classes

To: <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-cim] Pools and related classes
From: "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:37:35 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:37:50 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All,
I am looking at Xen_MemoryPool and related classes.
- Since Memory is not a direct passthrough device (as in, the allocation
is completely transparent to the user domain), XenHostedMemory is not a
required implementation.
- We are going to have to create a Xen_ResourcePoolConfigurationService.
- I will have to also add the following classes :
        Xen_MemoryAllocatedFromPool and Xen_ServiceAffectedElement
Are these assumptions correct or am I misreading the documentation?
Thanks
Raj