Re: [Xen-users] Can't boot HVM Linux guests on Debian Squeeze Dom0

Thanks for all the replies, this is really a fantastic and supportive community. I will try out these suggestions this weekend and reply with the results.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Ervin Novak <enovak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

>> Trying to use networking, even with the defaults, results in the
>> "xenbr0 not found" error seen earlier in /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-sarge.

> Try using eth0 as the bridge device. On my squeeze box they named the
> bridge eth0 and the real eth0 got named peth0.

may be eth0, or bond0, or anything else - check it with brctl show first.

Ervin

Garrett Robinson
(484) 802-3882
Oberlin College '11