RE: [Xen-users] Xen Security

To: "Bart Coninckx" <bart.coninckx@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen Security
From: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:00:08 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 03:05:12 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The "distance" in between the hosts should be maximized, being a seperate
routed networks, seperate storage etc to have the risks minimized.

Personally, I would not mix the two, unless having spent a LOT of time in
isolating things, just as you would do with two physical hosts.

Well even though they are on the same machine, they are indeed on seperate routed networks/bridges (Public ones have public IPS, internal ones have private IPs). The VMs will share storage though, however I'll remember to zero the LVs before giving them to customers.