Re: [Xen-users] Support for file-based COW, present and future

Additionally, if anybody has any experience with Xen 4, positive or negative, to share, I would appreciate it, especially if you have any experience installing/using blktap2 or the VHD format.

I am considering going all the way there myself; currently weighing the benefits of COW for this particular project I am working on. If I do decide to try Xen 4, I will post the results of my efforts.