Re: [Xen-users] Support for file-based COW, present and future

To: Garrett Robinson <Garrett.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Support for file-based COW, present and future
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:11:40 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:13:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=1XDP45JQm4CGiPbUFt76MghqcYeyZqFRcbGC3py4x2Q=; b=XvkFFZylpqvyTzYT7ds7BEZEc1Ut7jEi18Tvx3lMOuU9hEE/fr/IuC61zHO6jHxZd3 hEh7zOBjoW74BsNPJx1Vd9+ALcj/mSkdu3jhWNXicnLy/4X/nBJKut4sAk8zuH8XFgMg InsnSf5VD4tZj+PxGoMthicpAku7F/yzrF6Mw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx