[Xen-users] xend start (not building br0 or vif interfaces)

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] xend start (not building br0 or vif interfaces)
From: "Horton, Steve - IS" <Steve.Horton@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:56:18 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:59:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've just gotten xen-4.0.1-rc4-pre on top of Ubuntu 10.04 using the  2.6.32.15
kernel source installed and booting into Dom0 thanks to you guys!

I was under the impression that xend would setup at least a basic bridge
interface and some vif interfaces automaticlly.. I don't get any of that. And
when I try to start xend manually after reboot I get:
ifdown: interface eth0 not configured
RTNTELINK answers: Device or resource busy

Not sure what's going on.
Thanks,
-S

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation.
The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.