Re: [Xen-users] can Xen coexist/cooperate with a windows/linux dual-boo

To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] can Xen coexist/cooperate with a windows/linux dual-boot system?
From: richard heade <richard.heade@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:34:03 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:35:09 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=iIGeULQ3SGOoVqZtsaOg6erEaunkj4ryyDc/yMVvi+o=; b=cNXBTGmA+wJHnL4AZJmA7+yx4KFY9hRLQ2Pcu2BZIX6cSzvGixa2h5KxzwYEZqAA6U 4yPvVsIqtisBjKKqeCKFDqA776MngZu4pdr81R8MARkJHrqdIU5COfWm/ryxYVd7Chpa DVJXQsq836xOYu7gPqD9tFuBcI7XejMqwSZcc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks for the response, but it leaves me wondering what's the point of
full virtualization.  I can install the tweaked  OS for
paravirtualization, or I can tweak the hardware configuration for an
already installed OS for full virtualization.  Either way I can't go
back to the original OS when I, as occasionally happens, get my linux
system hosed up.