Re: [Xen-users] unknown income traffic

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Jingyun He <jingyun.ho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> so I used tcpdump to monitor the traffic in that vps, and found that
> these unknown incoming traffic belonged to other VPS.

What kind? arp? ICMP? UDP? TCP?

If you use bridged setup, linux bridge should be smart enough to act
as smart L2 switch so that most traffic will only go to the correct
port/interface. However, some traffic (like arp, broadcast, or
multicast) will go to all ports, and there's not much you can do about
that.

--
Fajar