Re: [Xen-users] unknown income traffic

Can you provide the output which caused you to think this

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Jingyun He <jingyun.ho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I have a xen hosting node, and I found a strange thing that the vps
receives about houdreds MB of income traffic everyday even if there is
nothing running in that VPS.

so I used tcpdump to monitor the traffic in that vps, and found that
these unknown incoming traffic belonged to other VPS.

Can one explain this?

Thanks.

http://www.abhitech.com