Re: [Xen-users] PVGrub can't find config file for domU on logical volum

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Matthew Law <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> #kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/pv-grub-x86_64.gz"
> #extra = "(hd0,0)/boot/grub/menu.lst"

This line is different from your previous post (hd0,0 vs hd0). Did you
try with the correct extra line? These lines wok for me

kernel="/usr/lib/xen/boot/pv-grub-x86_64.gz"
extra="(hd0,1)/boot/grub/menu.lst"

Also, if I'm not mistaken, pv-grub needs to be the same type as domU
kernel (i.e. both 32bit or both 64bit)

--
Fajar