Re: [Xen-users] Re: Dom0 network restart required

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Tanuj Bansal <bansal.tanuj83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> anyone please help here?

You're being to vague, asking for help but not providing any
additional info. Like the simple ones:
- do you use static IP or DHCP
- which networking setup you use, bridged or routing
- what does your bridge setup looks like (output of "brctl show")
- can dom0 ping the gateway
- can domU ping the gateway

etc, etc. ...

However my guess is your switch/router/gateway simply don't cache your
dom0's arp entry. Next time this happens, try using arping from dom0.
So if your dom0 interface is on eth0, and your gateway is 192.168.10.1
(just an example), you can try running (as root)

arping -b -I eth0 192.168.10.1

--
Fajar