Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 network restart required

To: Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 network restart required
From: Tanuj Bansal <bansal.tanuj83@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:21:20 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 04:52:07 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=k7zke8vpSOAhVdC/HQYGvlaWjqrzfrpxdJ5XJMo6SXs=; b=rwHhO5amSb2ZHQ5rawMSaiBeNPXeUXPKjLFsVvSBPs9tWiqoe2BVLZfon7hPEpwpRX i+pPC7RweRVL0AJvZcdeGeQgw0pehPGGnY5aa7NM3Jatk4/h5Oy1em38qZ6DWKZXakHC UAtuRHV/c+ZJ6ySIBvfaSoPZcRemrzL4hVxOQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you need me the script /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge ?

Nothing has been changed there and it is default from the package.
and issue on the server is not on daily basis it comes 1 time in a month

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can you post the entries to your bridge configuration files here so
that we can find out if there is any error.

http://www.abhitech.com