Re: [Xen-users] IPTABLES on Xen

I did changed the PEERDNS entry and when I did a service network
restart for some time the machine started giving reply of ping which I
was able to see on the other machine
but it is giving an error Bringing up interface eth0:RTNETLINK answers
:File exists
I do not wish to remove network manager gnome is it necessary

I did chkconfig NetworkManager off and then restarted the network service
machine started giving reply of ping for some time
but then it stopped giving reply of ping.

--

http://www.abhitech.com