Re: [Xen-users] how to mount domU images on dom0

Thanks a lot for the reply by the time you replied luckily without any
logical reason the xm console mydomU had booted
then I executed
apt-get install ubuntu-desktop linux-image-virtual lvm2 user-setup
it took an hour to do a lot of downloads and since then it has been
setting up a lot of things which I feel are the desktop environments
of \
Ubuntu since you mentioned Debian so I am curious to know in terms of
stability since today only I was able to finish downloading all my
DVDs of Debian so in terms of stability did you felt it better than
Ubuntu or any other distribution if I talk about Xen