[Xen-users] grub entries for Dom0 kernel

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] grub entries for Dom0 kernel
From: Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:45:58 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:16:41 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have compiled a Dom0 kernel
and kept in boot the images
xen-test-vmlinuz
 initrd-test-2.6.29.img
xen-3.3.gz
my /boot/grub/menu.lst looks like this

title           TEST Xen 3.3 / Ubuntu 9.04
uuid            32ce16fb-1400-4d71-bb37-c98ef140e501
kernel          /xen-3.3.gz
module          /xen-test-vmlinuz root=/dev/vga/dom0 ro console=tty0
module          /initrd-test-2.6.29.2.img
quiet

I get here an error no of error is 15 and it says could not find the
file which file is this message referring to and
the number
32ce16fb-1400-4d71-bb37-c98ef140e501
what is that number in the grub entries which  I am familiar with we
need to specify root device path
root (hda0,0)
and then some kernel and vmlinuz path are given how do I check what
went wrong with me since the kernel compiled without any errors
This is the reference which I have followed fully
http://www.infohit.net/blog/post/compiling-a-xen-dom0-kernel-for-ubuntu-jaunty.html

after compiling the kernel i have installed
aptitude install ubuntu-xen-desktop
was it required or not
every thing done on this system is after formating the machine.