RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV but network problem

Well, I'll try a couple of those things, but in my setup I have another 20 Windows XP domUs that are running either without the GPLPV drivers or with an older set of the drivers and they work perfectly fine, all on exactly the same bridge as this one with the latest GPLPV drivers is on.  Additionally, on this particular domU if I boot w/o the /gplpv switch, it works fine.

-Nick

>>> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at  6:53 AM, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > For the sake of completeness, please try the -pre9
> > release, but if you have manually tried moving away from IRQ7
> > I guess it's probably not going to work. Pity.
>
> Just installed -pre9 and it uses IRQ 11 now, but is still not working.

After I updated I noticed that my domain was using IRQ7 and was working, so
I guess that wasn't it after all.

> Any other idea?

Could you please try some packet traces on the vifX.Y interface in Dom0.
Also, please check that it is linked to the bridge correctly, and that you
don't have firewall rules that are allowing tunX traffic through but not
vifX.Y traffic.

In case you can't tell I'm running out of ideas :)

James

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information. In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox. Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.