Re: Re[Xen-users] lease 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: Antolien Hetzel <a.hetzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[Xen-users] lease 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: Daniel Schwager <Daniel.Schwager@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:34:46 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:35:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 03:41:20PM +0200, Daniel Schwager wrote:
> Hi Antolien,
>
> please use

Hi,

to compare the tests (i will also measure on our system), please tell
us some information about the configuration - without this info - the test
will be useless ..

- Dom0 Controller: Controllername / SAN-Name, Controller Cache-Size
  RAID-Level, number of disks in RAID
  Diskname, Kind of disk (SATA, SAS...), Size of disk, Speed of disk (7.2k,
10k, 15k)

Also usefull will be a native iometer test in Dom0. Therefore, you can
install iometer (dynamo) in Dom0 and connect another instance of iometer running
on any windows (only the GUI) connecting to the "worker"-dynamo.

So, you can compare the results of the native iometer with the windows-xp-hvm
iometer results.

My tests will follow ..

Thx
Danny