Re: Re[Xen-users] lease 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[Xen-users] lease 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: Antolien Hetzel <a.hetzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 05:06:20 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 05:06:52 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you, the network driver is working perfectly.
But i have a strange issue; after the installation, the disk performance is
slow : 20MB/s write, 45MB/s on read.
Without /GPLPV (qemu hard disk), the result is 130MB/s read/write.
I'm physically connected on lvm device (SAN storage)

If my virtual machine is connected to a img file (/dev/loop0 mount on ext3
filesystem), with GPLPV driver i have the best performance : ~230MB/s

On the same virtual OS , fresh install 2003 server x64 r2.

sorry for my bad english..