Re: [Xen-users] Number of xenbr's limited to four on openSuSE 10.2 ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Number of xenbr's limited to four on openSuSE 10.2 ?
From: Mike Wright <xktnniuymlla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:13:34 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:12:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Die 5 Webers wrote:
Well, ... hmmm, ... thanks again for your time, but ...

My problem is not related to a limitation in domU's thats fine for me,
but it's the fact
that only 4 out of my 6 (physically existing) eth's are mentioned as
peth's, and vif's
and thus possible xenbr's within dom0 !!!

I can remember back when the default was 8. People would email the list asking why there were so many veth's, etc ;)

You used to be able to add a parameter to your grub stanza. Don't know if it is still supported, but if so, here it is:

 module /vmlinuz-2.6.16-xen ro root=/dev/vg0/fc4 netloop.nloopbacks=6

Note that's fedora with grub; don't know about suse...

Hope that helps, :m)