Re: [Xen-users] Number of xenbr's limited to four on openSuSE 10.2 ?

To: trilok nuwal <tc.nuwal@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Number of xenbr's limited to four on openSuSE 10.2 ?
From: Die 5 Webers <die.5.webers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:35:20 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:35:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, ... hmmm, ... thanks again for your time, but ...

My problem is not related to a limitation in domU's thats fine for me,
but it's the fact
that only 4 out of my 6 (physically existing) eth's are mentioned as
peth's, and vif's
and thus possible xenbr's within dom0 !!!

Joe