Re: [Xen-users] setting the path where xm looks for config files

To: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] setting the path where xm looks for config files
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:47:47 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:47:28 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=bQziuiJoUlc2bnu3THztBOlUfAMyC07c3SPCPRl254W6/TQmJAA52wb8rYydFAWmvBSGvxTRAfiTAQYAKO6vgJqN22qpEWgYPKir9z1u2RJLhC4ycVkiIXh69MVydAFUFtkilCIEFpLR0ADGYHu99aagbjlXNkgOoiGZE7CLepI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx