Re: [Xen-users] setting the path where xm looks for config files

To: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] setting the path where xm looks for config files
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 18:02:06 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:01:56 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=aNRI34RUzku9jjCpl5Gyi+ZfTYulKo1/iV+Emr2i1Cvgfo83fNa7FiMFlw5JOJye6ppLqsXm2cNN+IHVkNZBNl6fAxTouWxBxYlRpV30ltmwJFNCXj0ZGAAgMdsoA2cifDQXUEuzMHB1MdiTIBV3yUh/D7l65BCPShjVjtIddzQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx