[Xen-users] Re: /usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm: invalidoption--'-vncconnect'

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: /usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm: invalidoption--'-vncconnect'
From: "Luis Raddatz L." <luis.raddatz@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:32:59 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:34:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Max, thanks a lot…

You was right. I download the sources, and the VNC support work without problem.

Really, thanks man…. I was trying the precompiled tarball for a week, with no results.

I think that the precompiled binaries tarball for 64 bits, was done without vnc support. Is a mistake that someone need to fix it.

Regards

Luis