RE: [Xen-users] 64bit domU's?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] 64bit domU's?
From: "Luis Raddatz L." <luis.raddatz@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:25:57 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:26:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

I’m currently using FedoraCore5 64bits in a VT capable Server.

I had a lots of problems with the instalation, cause I was using the Xen kernel downloading with yum or the tarball precompiled 64Bits kernel.

All my problems gone when I download the Xen source and compiled in my server.

Luis