[Xen-users] reboot issues

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] reboot issues
From: "md" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:46:58 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:43:35 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hi List,

Ieven though I found my two problems mentioned on this list - there no sulution that I can google... :-(

I have two diffrent reboot problems.

The first one is a debian sarge domU with 1024 M allocated RAM - the entiere machine has 2048 and dom0 128. When rebooting my domU I find in xend-log:

http://nopaste.debianforum.de/2061 (for better readability - to get it as plain text click: http://nopaste.debianforum.de/get/2061)

To create this domU again using xm create works fine.

Second, more serious problem is a fedora core3 domU that is not rebootable.

http://nopaste.debianforum.de/2062 (for better readability - to get it as plain text click: http://nopaste.debianforum.de/get/2062)

unfortunatly xm create wont work after that and I have to reboot the entiere system.....

linus:~# xm create /etc/xen/auto/tta.conf
Using config file "/etc/xen/auto/tta.conf".
Error: Device 2049 (vbd) could not be connected.
File /opt/xen/domains/tta/disk.img is loopback-mounted through /dev/loop10,
which is mounted in a guest domain,
and so cannot be mounted now.

Any idea what's wrong?

cheers,