Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 Feature Requests

To: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 Feature Requests
From: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 20:27:53 +0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 May 2009 11:28:28 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The features i'm looking for are:

- as many others .. VGA (pci-e/pci) passthrough
- complete USB passthrough, (also working for webcams/videograbbers etc)

i'm currently working with "USB over IP" from the
http://usbip.sourceforge.net/ project. It is working fine for
printers/scanners, and almost perfect for webcam (some little distortion
left). But functionality within XEN would be better.

Keep up the good work, still loving xen , and always happy to test :-)

--
Sander

--
Best regards,