Re[2]: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 Feature Requests

To: Paul Schulze <avlex@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re[2]: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 Feature Requests
From: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 07:54:11 +0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 May 2009 22:54:42 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good point, some good and flexible management would be nice to have too.

USBIP at the moment can handle:

- remove binding to currently loaded modules
- binding to usbip at plugin time
In some quite simple userspace management tools.

For xen it think xend would be the place for normal rules, and xm for
hotplug ?

It would be nice if you could make the rules for usb passthrough match with
both usb port numbers as well as device id's, perhaps even with wildcards.

--
Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx