Re: [Xen-devel] Control tools work

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Control tools work
From: Grzegorz Milos <gm281@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:28:49 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:28:10 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am interested in your code. I don't know if you will be posting the source
to the list, but if you decide not to could you at least send it to me? I am
currently working on trusted boot (ie TPM support, measuring new domains
etc., we were also considering moving the domain builder out of domain0, to a
separate domain maybe, I am not quite certain how your builder works, but it
looks to be quite a reasonable approach).