[Xen-users] HVM or PV

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a stupid question.  I am walking into someone else's xen
install, and don't have access to the host os at the moment.  How do I tell
just from a domU (with Ubuntu) if it is PV or HVM.

I have looked through the forums and documentation and it seems to be very
easy to figure this out from dom0, but unfortunately that isn't possible at
the moment.

Thanks
brun