Congratulation!

Lansdowne Row

Berkeley Square

London, W1J 6H

United Kingdom.

Ref: UK/7803XI/04

Batch: 03/BT25/0306

NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING!!

On behalf of the Uk National Lottery Board, I announce that your email has been

drawn winner of the Draw (#1330) of the online UK National Lottery program

program held on Sat 5th December, 2009.Your e-mail address attached to

Ticket Number: 2006680 with Serial number 2378/078 drew the Winning numbers: 5
15

20 22 24 47 Bonus Ball 45,which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd

category i.e match 3 plus bonus.

You are entitled to 500 000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds).

To file for your claim, contact our Fiduciary Agent for validation on

eMail: catherinavincents@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , catherinavincent@xxxxxxxxx

Mail them the following informations for immediate processing, verification and

legalization of claims in order for payment to be made to you as required in

accordance with our payout policy.

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

NATIONALITY;