Re: [Xen-users] Badness in local_bh_enable

Le samedi 02 avril 2005 à 08:54 +1200, Nicholas Lee a écrit :
> I had this problem a while back. Went away when I cleaned out all the
> modules and compiled them with ARCH=xen.

i found out that dom0 kernel starts loggins this error when i start one
of my domU

i cleaned the whole build tree, erased lib/modules on client, but i
still got this error.

i recompiled client kernel by doing "make" in xen source tree, after rm
-fr linux-2.6.10-xenU

so i dont know what i am missing here

any idea ?