Sujet: Re: [Xen-users] domU distributions available for download!
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:50:29 +0000
De: Kristinn Soffanias Runarsson <soffanias@xxxxxxxxx>
Pour: Antoine Nivard <anivard@xxxxxxx>

Hi Antoine, and thanks for the mirror! (your country has better
connectivity than mine ;)

A debian sarge should be trivial and I'll get right on it.

NetBSD/Xen I might pull off within a day or two.

And FreeBSD (which is my OS of choice) I have yet to try out on Xen,
but I saw someone post an image on xen-devel. I'll fetch that, check
it out and keep you posted.  Or maybe the guy who put that together
will see this message and join up.

-soffi-