Re: [xen-unstable-smoke test] 169781: regressions - FAIL

Hi Stefano,

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022, 00:02 Stefano Stabellini, <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote
It seems to me that it is acceptable to allocate memory with interrupt
disabled during __init. I cannot see any drawbacks with it. I think we
should change the ASSERT to only trigger after __init: system_state ==
SYS_STATE_active.

What do you think?

This would solve the immediate problem but not the long term one (i.e cpu hotplug).

So I think it would be better to properly fix it right away.

Cheers,