Re: [patch] genirq/msi: Populate sysfs entry only once

Hi Thomas,

On 2022/01/19 8:59, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
Kunihiko,

On Wed, Jan 12 2022 at 09:05, Kunihiko Hayashi wrote:
Is this fix the same as below?
https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=164061119923119&w=2

pretty much the same, but I missed that patch. I was off for 2+ weeks
and on return Boris poked me about this issue and I fixed it. Then I
went ahead and marked all vacation mail read as I always do :)

So sorry for not noticing that patch.

No problem. If this issue wansn't resolved, the PCIe controller wouldn't
work properly, so I'm relieved to solve the issue and get your response.

Thank you,

---
Best Regards
Kunihiko Hayashi