Re: [patch] genirq/msi: Populate sysfs entry only once

Kunihiko,

On Wed, Jan 12 2022 at 09:05, Kunihiko Hayashi wrote:
> Is this fix the same as below?
> https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=164061119923119&w=2

pretty much the same, but I missed that patch. I was off for 2+ weeks
and on return Boris poked me about this issue and I fixed it. Then I
went ahead and marked all vacation mail read as I always do :)

So sorry for not noticing that patch.

Thanks,

        Thomas