Re: [BUG] Resource leaks in Xen

I have send a patch. Thank you for your reply.

Best,
Yuandao

On 22/12/2021, 5:28 PM, "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On 22.12.2021 09:05, Ryan Cai wrote:
    >              I am writing you to report potential resource leak bugs. In
the file /xen/tools/flask/utils/label-pci.c, the methods fopen and fclose may
not matched when returning at Line 76, resulting in a resource leak. Looking
forward to your feedback. Thank for checking.

    > Locations,
https://github.com/xen-project/xen/blame/25849c8b16f2a5b7fcd0a823e80a5f1b590291f9/tools/flask/utils/label-pci.c#L63-L76

    Thanks for looking closely, but I'm afraid I don't see where any
    resources get leaked here: "f" will get closed implicitly after
    returning from main(). It might be good practice to close files
    explicitly, but that's purely cosmetic here afaics. Feel free to
    contribute a patch.

    Jan