Re: Xen on LFS

On 08/12/2021 05:22, Sai Kiran Kumar Reddy wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

I have posted my query in xen-users mailing list one week ago. I was not able to get any response from the community. Could you please look into it and help me out here? I am trying to install xen(from source code), on LInux from Scratch build system. I just want to know the list of xorg packages, to be installed for Xen.

You might want to check your spam box as there were a few answers to the thread ([1], [2]).

Cheers,

[1] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-users/2021-12/msg00003.html [2] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-users/2021-12/msg00003.html

Thanks in advance for your time and support.

Regards,
Sai Kiran.