Re: Xen on LFS

Hi,

I have posted my query in xen-users mailing list one week ago. I was not able to get any response from the community. Could you please look into it and help me out here? I am trying to install xen(from source code), on LInux from Scratch build system. I just want to know the list of xorg packages, to be installed for Xen.

Thanks in advance for your time and support.

Regards,
Sai Kiran.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 12:58 PM Sai Kiran Kumar Reddy <skiran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, thanks for the reply. Will do that.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 12:52 PM Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30.11.2021 07:50, Sai Kiran Kumar Reddy wrote:
> I am Sai Kiran. I am currently working on installing xen on Linux From
> Scratch(LFS) system. One of the dependencies of xen is "xorg" package. This
> package is present in Beyond
> <https://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/xorg7.html> Linux From
> Scratch(BLFS) <https://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/xorg7.html>
> manual. But, there are a lot of packages to be installed. I am not sure if
> all these packages are required for Xen. Also, is xorg a must, to build and
> install xen?
>
> Kindly help me out here. Thanks in advance, for the support.

Thanks for your interest, but I'm afraid your question isn't fitting xen-devel.
Please raise it on xen-users.

Jan