Re: Xen 4.16: Proposed release manager and schedule

  • To: Ian Jackson <iwj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:40:57 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=suse.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=suse.com; dkim=pass header.d=suse.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=LHc1P45rKhX774XIVn0LWerIFDBzZCMg8qeekOXhV/w=; b=kmJW05bWT8FUivlIBZWQA2abvjNJt8726SrDQGQ+ZeNPIrou871vZ01Rwy7EdupFkCzWWUJt7IRmk8jtYvd9WLqRFRtpybJWfa3wAHTaG+VoIVBmmW5rXz+QHuNEkQvM+lLdeGW426lRgE8PFfUOQ4i9q4MFUhYsxt7euNiLJ1Zl3iRu9jXnj9eNpQ10IGVaBQzS+NGssy4c80/MvuRtewawshKynk1ZjlLOY3pVJ/PPW8h6lOhVGNFykPj4YeMncYhPIKeg1ulY2ODNI7Nfp28Yem5yEzV4dKR4ad4bEXeaJz6LXYure9ize0UQEQxI+SFA7oQGkM5Lsp/S69L4yw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=DA1izVwZjbA6X/88lVeYWXblsHQXelx+N8bREZTKN2XHA1+bJtqqyl99otVQs8NLmXLD2atHRFUG/dBCNqzZ39xBbMZU34YDRczlomJoNGKbLmqi5N7Ap0IwJgpLH6dPf9s2AsoA4wp/Bsf5Joz3OoWF89+s31H8NFhfw32B136WM0NpFPDbCEj6/fVu7nzIKInWG0bVl6WKMYddIl6+fPIpYlT2ug+KLdEO/ksQyigPsxel1W18Y+Mo0q2IquYPsnKcyjsZa3Id3qNJMF4BCVSrfXQZguzrg+Jjcxkh3IlUPHNuolUeOyWDhJaSQC1olVbaaAK+dFKZ0CncJTFEqQ==