Re: Keystone Issue

Hi,

On 05/06/2020 13:25, CodeWiz2280 wrote:
The Keystone uses the netcp driver, which has interrupts from 40-79
listed in the device tree (arch/arm/boot/keystone-k2e-netcp.dtsi).
I'm using the same device tree between my non-xen standalone kernel
and my dom0 kernel booted by xen.  In the standalone (non-xen) kernel
the ethernet works fine, but I don't see any of its interrupts in the
output of /proc/iomem.  I'm not seeing them in /proc/iomem when
running dom0 under Xen either.  When booting with Xen I get this
behavior where the ifconfig output shows 1 RX message and 1 TX
message, and then nothing else.

I am not sure whether this is a typo in the e-mail. /proc/iomem is listing the list of the MMIO regions. You want to use /proc/interrupts.

Can you confirm which path you are dumping?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall