RE: Xenstore quota and driver domains

  • To: 'Jürgen Groß' <jgross@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Paul Durrant <xadimgnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 09:16:25 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 08:16:30 +0000

Ok. Since each individual backend is going to watch at least its frontend's
'state' node then a watch quota of 128 is still probably going to be
restrictive for a global driver domain so this ought to be settable on a
per-domain basis as well as the node quota.

  Paul